United States Data
- Short term interest rates
- Discount rate
- Current/historical (Federal Reserve Discount Window)
Notarized affidavits of discount rates are available from the Minneapolis Fed's Secretary's Office. The affidavit will include rates from 1980-present.
E-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your name, address, phone number and Fax number.
- Prime rate
- Treasury constant maturities
- Consumer price index (CPI)
- Trade weighted value of the dollar
- Foreign exchange rates
- Monetary aggregates
- Commercial banking data
- National and Regional Economic Summaries
- Federal Open Market Committee
- Monetary Policy Objectives
- Livingston Survey (FRB Philadelphia)
- Survey summarizes forecasts from business, government and academic economists
Other Economic Data and Sources