Tours of the Minneapolis Fed
Summer Friday Tours
Every Friday at 11:00 am during the months of June, July, and August, the Minneapolis Fed offers free 60-minute guided walking tours to individuals, families, and small groups of less than five people (for larger groups, please schedule a private group tour below). Tour content is intended for audiences aged 12 and older. Registration of all participants is required at least 24 hours in advance. Same day walk-ins will not be admitted. A valid picture I.D. is required for all adult participants to enter the Reserve Bank.
Register for a Summer Friday tour here
Group Tours by Reservation
Free guided tours are available for groups by reservation. If you are interested in taking a tour of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, please note the following:
- Tours are available for groups of students grades seven and higher; teachers; businesses; professional associations; and community organizations.
- Group size is a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 50. Student groups must include one adult chaperone for every 12 students.
- Tours are available weekdays, excluding Bank holidays, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve.
- Tours are scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Tours are a 60-minute walking tour.
- Tours are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the popularity of our tour program, we prefer reservations at least one month in advance.
- Tours are free of charge.
- Everyone entering the building must be prepared to present a valid picture ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport, student ID).
- Photography is not permitted inside the Reserve Bank.
- All personal items will be subject to x-ray screening, and visitors will pass through a metal detector.
- On-site parking is not available.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on tours.
- A list of tour participants (first and last name) must be submitted at least one week prior to your visit.
For questions, email email@example.com