The Reserves function at the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis works closely with the Statistical Reports function to ensure that reserve requirements for depository institutions in the Ninth Federal Reserve District are accurate.
The Federal Reserve System Reporting and Reserves site offers access to information on:
- Reserve Maintenance Manual - fundamental rules for calculating reserve requirements, setting up a clearing balance, etc.
- Reserve maintenance calendars for weekly or quarterly FR2900 reports
- Tranche and Exemption Levels and Deposit Cutoffs - read about annual adjustments in the amount of net transaction accounts used in the calculation of reserve requirements and the cutoff levels used to determine the detail and frequency of deposit reporting
- FedMail® - learn how to receive your reserve statements electronically via e-mail or FAX
- Federal Reserve Regulations