Private Group Tours
Free guided tours for school, community, professional, and social groups of 5 to 50 are available Monday through Friday at select times with advance registration.
- Tours are free of charge.
- Tour content is intended for audiences aged 12 and older.
- Group size is a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 50. Student groups must include one adult chaperone for every 15 students.
- Tours are available weekdays during business hours, excluding Bank holidays, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve.
- Tours are a 75-minute walking tour. Tour participants stand throughout the tour.
- Tours are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the popularity of our tour program, we recommend making reservations at least one month in advance.
- A list of tour participants must be submitted at least one week prior to the tour.
- A valid, government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport) is required for all adults to enter the building.
- Personal items will be subject to x-ray screening, and visitors will pass through a metal detector. Weapons of any kind, including pocket utility knives, are not permitted in the building.
To schedule a group tour, please complete our group tour request form.