Promotions Announced at Minneapolis Fed
Minneapolis, June 3, 2008— The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis announced the following promotions:
- Ron Feldman to senior vice president, supervision, regulation and credit
- Cheryl Venable to senior vice president, FedACH and information technology
- Barb Coyle to vice president, supervision, regulation and credit
- Tim Devaney to assistant vice president, financial management
- Forrest Peiper to assistant vice president, information technology
- Darian Vietzke to assistant vice president, treasury retail services
In addition, the Bank hired Mark Vukelich as assistant vice president, law enforcement.
As one of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks, the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis contributes to a variety of Federal Reserve System functions, including operation of a nationwide payments system, distribution of the nation's currency and coin, supervision and regulation of member banks and bank holding companies, and serving as a fiscal agent for the U.S. Treasury. Additionally, the president of the Minneapolis Fed serves as a member of the Federal Open Market Committee, the monetary policymaking arm of the Federal Reserve's Board of Governors. Together with its branch in Helena, Mont., the Minneapolis Fed serves the Ninth Federal Reserve District, which includes Minnesota, Montana, North and South Dakota, 26 counties in northwestern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.