In 2014, the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis processed:
- 13.4 billion ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments worth approximately $24.8 trillion. FedACH is a nationwide system, developed and operated by Minneapolis staff on behalf of the entire Federal Reserve System, which provides the electronic exchange of debits and credits.
- $11.5 billion of currency deposits from financial institutions, destroyed $5.9 billion of currency not fit for circulation, and shipped $13.4 billion of currency to financial institutions.
- 132,000 transactions for the 50 million investors who hold $176 billion in U.S. Savings Bonds and answered 408,000 calls and written inquiries from investors as the Treasury Retail Securities site for the Federal Reserve System.
- 218,000 customer support calls and issued 51,000 credentials for Federal Reserve payment and information services as one of two national Customer Contact Centers.
- 296,600 calls and created 321,900 tickets by the National Service Desk; Minneapolis is one of two sites that provide frontline IT support for the Federal Reserve System.